Programs of School of Disciples
The school is currently running Four programmes
- Accelerated Discipleship Program (ADP): the ADP is a one year intensive special programme organized for ministers and their wives. The purpose of this programme is to train resource persons who will become teachers and coordinators in the various centres of School of Disciples within and outside the country. This is run at designated centres within the provinces of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
- The 3-3-4 System: this is a fast track programme organized at Area Headquarters of the Redeemed Christian Church of God for workers, members and non members who want to become trained disciples of Jesus Christ. The 3-3-4 system covers a period of three years. The first year is for the basic course. The second year is for secondary course. While the third year is for Graduate and Post Graduate studies.
- The regular ten years program: this programme is organized for those who are not in a hurry, who want to use more time to study in detail what those who enrolled in the fast track programme cover in three years.
- The Executive class: This course will run for 10 days (including Sunday for Manual Labour). The Time is 8:00am – 5:00pm daily and will include a total of 30 modules structured into hourly schedules. Please see timetable for further details.
- The Refresher class: This course is for Alumni of the School of Disciples. It is designed to help refreshen all disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The entire discipleship training is made up of four sessions covering
- The Basic Course (Years 1 – 3)
- The Secondary Course (Years 4 – 6)
- The Graduate Course (Years 7 – 9)
- The Post Graduate Course (Year 10)
Depending on which of the programme you wish to enroll in, the academic content of the School runs over a period of ten years. While the practical aspect runs for a life time. At the end of the Post Graduate Studies, every disciple is expected to go and reproduce himself/herself by establishing a centre of the School or by teaching others at any of the existing centres. It is a lifeline contract which terminates only after death or through rapture.
The curriculum includes five basic courses namely
- The disciple (Know yourself)
- The enemy (know your enemy)
- The weapons of our warfare
- Manual Labour
- Church planting and Converts
There is always a period of examination at the end of each year during which the Disciples are examined in written papers covering the three courses and manual labour. The disciple is also adjudged on his/her ability to bring others into the School Based on the performance in the examinations; students are promoted to the next class/year.
Time of Meeting
All the meeting dates are always spelt out in year planner of the Redeemed Christian Church of God which should be possessed by any pastor in the mission. However, the time table for each of the programme is normally drawn by the province or centre coordinator.
WHO CAN JOIN?
The School is meant for every born again and spirit filled believers irrespective of denomination, educational level, job status, sex, who is willing to be a member of the Last Days Army of the Lord.
At the end of the Discipleship programme you will become a well trained disciple.
- You will know who your enemy is.
- You will discover your weapons of warfare and how to use them.
- And then you will know how to deal with your enemy effectively.
So what is your decision now? Are you willing to join or to know more about the School? Then simply use our live-chat feature at the bottom right corner of your screen to speak with a representative or call us on 07035400926, 09027179950, 012914397.