School of Disciples Executive Course (SODEC)SOD recognizes that some personnel and clergy aspire to take the school of disciple programme but are not able to go through the 10-Month Course due to their busy schedules. To this end, the authority of the School has designed and put in place the School of Disciples Executive Course (SODEC), for personnel and executive who have busy schedules. Executives must take time out for the required days. The Program will take place at the Camp ground – SOD Secretariat. It must also be understood that practical attachments and manual labour are inclusive.
Why SODECThe world at large is in dire need of Godly revolution and in view of this we aim to:
- Produce disciples who would do the work of Jesus
- Train dynamic soldiers of the cross for these end time warfare
- Equip faithful men and women who will in turn teach others
- Impact basic teachings on every area of Christian living and service
- The Disciple (Know Yourself)
- The Enemy (Know Your Enemy)
- The Weapons of our Warfare
- Manual Labour
- Class Project
- Outreach & Evangelism
Course Enquiries: To secure this course, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our landline which is +2349027179950 and +2348166171267 during office hours. Outside office hours you can leave a message (email or SMS). We will inform you of the methods of payment with terms and conditions associated with this training thereafter.